Sell me a bike! 56-58cm - pre 1987 - Very Good Condition

Gracie

Retro Guru
Sell me a bike!

I am in the market for a new bike and have pretty much searched every active thread, classifieds ad, and ebay listing I can and haven't been able to spend my cash yet. So please part me with my hard earned cash.

It must be a pre 1987 steel framed bike with downtube shifters preferably in original spec but don't mind the odd upgrade here and there. I can ride a 56-58cm bikes as I am still just about young enough to stretch in order to look good ;)

I really am open to all suggestions and am not especially brand loyal, if anything I am anti-large brand and actually like the the work of the little fella, the underdog, the wrench throwing late opening bad women loving builders.

My ideal spend is £500 although for the right bike I will raid my children's university fund........one day they will understand!

So what have you got??

Thanks

Stu

I have a tom bromwich pre 1987 531c tubed, campagnolo victory groupset, mavic rims. pm me if you want pics prices more details, also have a very nice olympia italian bicycle

hurin76":16f3etjr said:
I have a tom bromwich pre 1987 531c tubed, campagnolo victory groupset, mavic rims. pm me if you want pics prices more details, also have a very nice olympia italian bicycle

Cheers I have noticed both on Gumtree actually and although nice (the Olympia particularly) didn't push my buttons. Thanks Stu

They are both really nice, the pictures don't really do them justice, the bromwich is pretty good value, its now got a full campag victory group on it, ive replaced the non branded brake levers and galli brakes, also t cut the frame and got a new set of decals for it..anyway, good luck with your search.

Cheers Tickity, a fine steed just I'm not after a bonded frame right now.

Thanks though

Stu

Back