Vast sums of money

TGR

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Third time lucky,

Could anyone supply me with vast sums of money to help me with my addiction!!! All denominations considered and probably accepted.

I will repay the debt with links to incredible songs on youtube - like this -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvtdbfI1sqQ

And that is just incredible - to a certain age!!!

Thanks all,

Richard

If I had vast sums of money Richard, I would send some to you.
But today is not your lucky day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either!

Ian

Come on Richard, no jumping the queue - and in any case, I'm sure my age must come before your beauty when the charity is doled out

Steve

Steve,

I have real needs for the money - bike bits and plastic surgery - oh and a pair of legs too - ones which will operate pedals!!

Richard

When you say denominations.....are we talking Catholic or Protestant?....Or Perhaps more Semitic...ie Jewish or Muslim...or Indian...as in Hindu or Sikh.....or perhaps Buddhist.....or more oriental such as Shinto.....but what about Native American or Aboriginal or Maori....and not forgetting those who believe in the sun or moon or Vulcan but that is quasi-Judaism.....or the bicycle or the cat....the great god....Colnago....perhaps one of the greatest deities of all time....but there are rivals....some are full gods such as Gios or Pinarello and some are demi-gods such as Faggin.

As for money...sorry i am skint.....but you have best wishes in abundance.

Hi Leon,

Thanks for the best wishes - i may use them to buy DA cranks!!! Strangely, when i typed the word denominations i did think of your point - that is what living in Northern Ireland does to your head.. all a bit odd really.

Richard

Back