Everything but the frame for a Viking Jan Steel..

wineman02

Dirt Disciple
Hi everyome

I bought this 1960's Viking Frame last year and would like to build it into a complete bike this spring to take to the Europe in the Summer to enjoy. I am not looking for super top end components like Campag Record but middle of the road which is reliable. I will consider single speed to make life easier! I do have a vintage Brooks saddle already.

If you have anything for sale that you think would be good for me then please let me know. I need everything but do not really know exactly what I need if that makes sense. This is very much a learning experience for me for to start the learning process of building vintage bikes and starting a collection. If anyone lives near Maidstone and is willing to help for some beers then please me know as I am not terribly good mechanically!

Many thanks in anticipation

are you looking specifically for period components or don't mind modern? I have some retro GB bars and stems/Mafac centre pull brakes plus various wheels which would look fine for this era frame,
ps: it's Ian Steel not Jan

Thank for pointing out my mistake Dirt Disciple. Please let me know about the bars and wheels. I want to keep it roughly to the period.

Many thanks

Back