Desperately Seeking White Flite saddle (preferably NOS)

BikeTart

Retro Newbie
Probably poor form for my first post (well, second - I posted the same thing in the MTB Wanted section) to be in the Classifieds, let alone to be one of a begging nature - but such is life...

I'm really, quite desperately, keen to find a Flite saddle in white for my latest build (unfortunately not a retro build - please don't flame me!). They don't seem to exist anywhere other than an inordinate concentration of them here on RetroBike!

Does anyone, per chance, have one that's surplus to requirements?... *crosses everything* :|

Used and good condition is fine. Tatty or battered is of no interest. Also not interested in those with the coloured (kevlar?) rear corners. I will pay above the going rate for NOS though - especially if it's one of the perforated ones!

The one complication (which isn't actually too big an issue) is that it'd need to be shipped to me in Australia. I'll cover the cost of that for the right saddle though.

Let me know what you've got. In the meantime I'm just gonna stick some matchsticks in to hold my eyes open and hit refresh on this page until I get one... :shock:

Looks like Andy @ Fyxo might have managed to source me one - I'll advertise if here if I decide not to keep it!

Back