Left hand crank Plea!

Banashapan

Retro Guru
Good evening fellow Retrobikers.

I have a slight problem, I'm after a left hand crank arm 165 mm. I'm currently running TA Specialites on my Carlton track machine and need a left to replace because of this...

8432748471_35d84c8780_z.jpg

Just pulled off from the lights, and crack...honest! I use this bike pretty regularly and would like it to get it sorted asap with a direct or period replacement.

Anyone got anything? Will consider a full crank-set if there is any going....cash waiting.

...French or English pedal thread I'm not fussy, can cater for both.

Thanks for the offer Mr. Vulcan

But that's no good for me :( will keep it in mind if I don't have any luck finding my ideal.

do you need square or diamond aligned? I have a few (not stronglight though) in the garage.
Cheers

longbeech":20vvdb1e said:
do you need square or diamond aligned? I have a few (not stronglight though) in the garage.
Cheers

I'm running a Stronglight BB, so I'm all set up on an ISO square taper. Interested to hear what you've got on offer!

Found these two 165s both SR and aluminium with the square taper hole on a diamond alignment, move it 45degrees and it becomes square! Not a good idea to mix them up.
you can have either for postage
Cheers

longbeech":1x853qbz said:
....with the square taper hole on a diamond alignment, move it 45degrees and it becomes square! Not a good idea to mix them up.

Ahhh, got you, diamond as in the rotation of the taper in relation to the arm... Sorry I misunderstood!

Potentially interested in the latter, I will get back to you!

Back