1997 Kona Kapu - sourced

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-onestare

BoTM Winner
Kona Fan
I'm guessing these are like hen's teeth but if anyone has one of knows someone who would be open to selling one, preferably in a larger size, that's mainly original then please PM me.

I'm expecting zero replies but if you don't ask...

I'm only posting to raise and then dash your hopes. Knew you couldn't ignore the call of proper cycling for much longer.

Keep an eye out for an '08 too, the orange frame with chrome lugs one. They look really nice in the flesh.

Kerplunk":2326qrcx said:
I'm only posting to raise and then dash your hopes. Knew you couldn't ignore the call of proper cycling for much longer.

I liked this so much I decided to also post to raise / dash your hopes, but also try and make it worse by posting photos of Kona bikes I used to own but don't anymore, so I can't sell them to you.
Kona Kapu - same year as you'd like I think (the graphics are different because I stupidly re-painted it. Still, Argos did a fantastic job)

3e4658ee.jpg

Here's a much-wanted '08 Kapu hiding behind a GT Edge Ti. I sold them both and regret it almost every day:

8e30820c.jpg

... and here's the Kapu again, this time hiding behind a Salsa La Raza:

86d10121.jpg

You lot are cruel...so cruel...and you wonder why I won't join the dark side. I give it chance and I get shot down ;) :LOL:

Nice shots though - the 08 is a lovely machine for sure, but I'd love that green machine from 1997...even googling there are very few non-catalogue shots of them. Sometimes I wonder if they sold any at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back