Rear Wheel Wanted Also...

Iwasgoodonce

Old School Grand Master
As well as the two items below, I'm also wanting to see if anyone has a decent rear wheel. The specifics are:
Must be a tubular type rim.
Silver in colour (hub).
I already have a Campag eight speed cassette so Veloce/Chorus would be ideal.
I will still consider Shimano as a new cassette won't break the bank.

A short one this time as everything has been found thanks to you fine people. I am after some shifters and pedals. The shifters are from my Alan and have Huret. Made in France on them.

The pedals, although being a complete pain in the sit-upon seem to like my old and increasingly creaky knees. Although why some idiot designed them with only an Alen key socket to undo them is anyones' guess. I do hope where ever he is he has badly gashed knuckles!

Thanks.

Attachments

• Shifters.JPG
    Shifters.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 314
  • Time.JPG
    Time.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 314
Did you find some shifters.I have a set that have gone rusty the alloy is fine.You can have them for the postage.Pm me and i'll get pics if needed.jm.

I have a pair (and would only let them go as a pair) of Gipemme Techno tubs wheels, two tubs and a spare (plus an unused tube of Conti tub glue)

Let me know (a PM would work best as I don't hang around here much) if you are interested or want pics.

A bit of an update. Thanks to all who have contacted me. I took my rear hub to a shop and they reckon it is sorted. I'll believe it when I get it home and try it. So, for the time being the rear wheel request is on hold.

I'm still looking for a site of those Time pedals though.

Thank you.

Back