Wanted 23" or larger steel frame + forks

ginllfixit

Devout Dirtbag
Preferably 531, but will consider others.

Not looking to spend a huge amount, so condition isn't too important.

Close to Manchester for inspection/collection would be advantageous, too.

Many thanks in advance.

frame

Hi
I have a Scapin KR steel frame/forks/headset/stem in very good condition.
Size: C-C 58cm. C-T 60cm,it's too big for me,hence the sale.
A very nice blue/yellow paint.
Looking for £150 posted.
All the best Malc
If you want to discuss,please ring 07899937939 anytime.

Attachments

• dsc00442_144.jpg
    dsc00442_144.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 366
  • dsc00448_109.jpg
    dsc00448_109.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 366
  • dsc00426_183.jpg
    dsc00426_183.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 366
I've a Giant Speeder, it's in near mint condition, I work in Lymm, so not far from MCR. It want £50 for that.
Or a giant cadex, raw carbon tubes, not steel, and no forks, very nice though, pics on road for sale section, £80 for that
Lastly a carrera in Reynolds 708, again no forks, and has stuck seatpost, so £20

Inmish Ed":28kqqjmi said:
I've a Giant Speeder, it's in near mint condition, I work in Lymm, so not far from MCR. It want £50 for that.
Or a giant cadex, raw carbon tubes, not steel, and no forks, very nice though, pics on road for sale section, £80 for that
Lastly a carrera in Reynolds 708, again no forks, and has stuck seatpost, so £20

Hi there, do you have photos of all of these please? Can PM you my email address now.

ginllfixit":2ujskav6 said:
hazeyblue":2ujskav6 said:
If no joy by the weekend, and if you're around try the south Manchester cycle jumble on Saturday...

http://www.lane-end-cycles.co.uk/?p=161

Thanks for the info, hadn't heard of this before. Unfortunately I'm in Hebden Bridge all day Saturday, though.

Is it a regular thing, is there usually a decent selection of stuff?

I think it's the last north west event for a while... http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stu_collin ... .html#next

I'm going on Saturday, but not been to this one before. Last year, a friend came back with a couple of nice frames (Harry Hall and a Soens).

Back