Anyone got any down tube double cable stops?

downtube cable stops

....do you mean the older style chrome ones from the 1960's era or the later ones that screw into the down tube bosses for STI/Ergo shifters that have an adjuster?

The first ones. I'm trying to put bar end shifters on a bike with no downtube braze on bits for down tube shifters. Will find a similar one on eBay. They're £10 on eBay which seems steep for a tiny bit of metal someone may have lying around. Anyone? For payment obv.

Or I suppose clamp on shifter bosses which the modern adjuster to have sti's could screw into. (these will likely come with the bar end shifters I'm yet to collect)

I have some Campagnolo cable stops of the type you want but need to check if they are doubles or singles......will get back to you tomorrow

Great thank you, they don't need to be nice just functional so find your tattiest one!

fmuirhead@uk.ey.com":3vt1l1wf said:
Great thank you, they don't need to be nice just functional so find your tattiest one!
main.php
main.php

is this the type of cable stop?......if so am happy to sell at £7.00 plus post

Have you received a pm at all? My message is in my outbox not my sentbox... not sure why this is?!

Back