Alan Fork CX

I think one of them should do - but I can't get to them right now. The cellar floor is being dug up so everything that was down there is impossible to get to.

It's going to take weeks till I can get to the cupboard they're in as there's stuff piled up infront of it.

It took me 2 years to find mine! And then I found 2 and ordered them both just in case one didn't arrive as I didn't know whether I'd get a second chance....

The one I have left is slightly too long for my 53cm frame and I never cut it down in case someone else needed one. So it should fit.....

Just can't get to the damn thing.

Keep reminding me and I'll let you know when I can get to it.

I found two for now but both are short. I'm buying one anyways and will try to male it fit maybe with a short headset like the tange levin.
If you wanna send me your email address by Pm then it will easier to get in touch :)
Thank you again!

dbmtb":f2d9zul3 said:
It took me 2 years to find mine! And then I found 2 and ordered them both just in case one didn't arrive as I didn't know whether I'd get a second chance....

The one I have left is slightly too long for my 53cm frame and I never cut it down in case someone else needed one. So it should fit.....

Just can't get to the damn thing.

Keep reminding me and I'll let you know when I can get to it.

Did you ever find them? :)

Back