Got alot of unfinished projects at the moment, moving house has left a spare room full of them, need to roll the dice on some awkward parts. Looking to find ...
1. a three speed wheelset, 140mm rear hub, 90mm front.
A pair of 590mm (26 & 3/8") rims & a 90mm front hub.
2. A set of mudguards to fit 590mm wheels (ideally Burgundy in colour) but realistically black or silver.
3. A 24mm seatpost or shim (can y'tell what it is yit?)
4. A pair of 700c wheels with a fixed rear hub to fit 130mm rear.
5. A Michelin Axial tyre 700c in yellow (longshot)
Anyways, cheers for checking.