Thomson layback or Nitto seatpost 27.2mm

sawston_vulcan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Preferably 330mm but 410 would be ok.....again silver preferred but black ok.....only proviso is that the post should be in good condition with pictures please.

I am near Cambridge, so it would need to be posted [probably]

hi,

(we spoke about this before) I've just acquired an inline post for my Surly, if it suits the bike better than my Thomson layback would you still be interested?

Dead Rats":3g5140mc said:
hi,

(we spoke about this before) I've just acquired an inline post for my Surly, if it suits the bike better than my Thomson layback would you still be interested?

Maybe...as i've got a bid on Thomson layback on ebay...another 2.5 days to go.....so i'll let you know from my end.....of course also depends how long it takes you to decide which style of post is best suited to your needs.

sawston_vulcan":3rqzul7n said:
Dead Rats":3rqzul7n said:
hi,

Maybe...as i've got a bid on Thomson layback on ebay...another 2.5 days to go.....so i'll let you know from my end.....of course also depends how long it takes you to decide which style of post is best suited to your needs.

:oops:

my inline is on it's way (to me), gimme a shout if you're still looking

Dead Rats":3nco58r1 said:
sawston_vulcan":3nco58r1 said:
Dead Rats":3nco58r1 said:
hi,

OK...i would think you will need a couple of weeks to decide...but i'll contact you in about 3 days time.

sawston_vulcan":180x86a2 said:
Dead Rats":180x86a2 said:
sawston_vulcan":180x86a2 said:
Dead Rats":180x86a2 said:
hi,

OK...i would think you will need a couple of weeks to decide...but i'll contact you in about 3 days time.

at the rate I get to ride you may as well write me off! :LOL: :oops: also not sure if I'm staying with drops or going back to flat bars... *gets coat*

Back