Right chaps, just picked up a 1977 Peugeot PX10 LE Frame and forks + stem, need some bits to turn it into something rideable for the Eroica.
Need the following, condition should be no worse than 7/10 but does not need to be perfect. Not looking to break the bank on this to bear in mind please…
1) Stronglight crankset 42/52
2) Lyotard alloy pedals
3) Simplex sx rear derailleur
4) Simplex LJ front mech
5) Simplex down tube shifters
6) Mafac competition centrepull brakes with matching hooded levers
7) Wheels – Maillard 700 high flange hubs laced to Super champion competition rims
Ideale 2001 saddle
9) Philippe Franco-Italia bars.
If you have any of the above either post a reply here or PM me with details and pics if possible.
MTB - 1989 Ritchey Ultra , 1990 Explosif, 2001 Santa Cruz Superlight
Road - 1984 Koga Miyata Gents Racer, 2009 Pegoretti Duende
Wanted - 1" black quill stem with cable stop.
'It doesn't get easier, it just gets faster' - G Lemond " Everything in life's a race mate" - G Farmer