Adjustable cup BB dust cover

fo105

Dirt Disciple
Hi all, does anyone have any suggestions for where I could find a dust cover/plastic sleeve for an old style (adjustable cup) bsc bottom bracket please? Tried ebay but no joy and googling no help either, although not sure if there is particular name for them, beyond 'bottom bracket dust covers'.

Many thanks

Do you mean the corrugated plastic sleeve that fits inside the BB when it's assembled? If so I have LOADS of them.

£100 each - including postage :twisted:

Not really :roll:

Old Ned":3qls3n65 said:
Do you mean the corrugated plastic sleeve that fits inside the BB when it's assembled? If so I have LOADS of them.

Ned you plonka it sounds like your saying ''you have loads'' ''you want £100 each''

then you put ''not really'' :oops:

Are you saying you do have some but only joking about the £100 bit :?

You might have scared the OP off !

Ian Raleigh":hm93jsp8 said:
Old Ned":hm93jsp8 said:

Ned you plonka it sounds like your saying ''you have loads'' ''you want £100 each''

then you put ''not really'' :oops:

Are you saying you do have some but only joking about the £100 bit :?

You might have scared the OP off !

OK, yes I do have some - and I was joking about the £100.

Price of postage would do.

Sorry :oops:

Ian, thank you for helping clear that up... I did think that Ned meant that he was joking when he said he had loads of them!!

Ned, thank you for your (slightly cryptic) reply. If you are still happy to send me one it would be fantastic and very much appreciated, but I would of course be happy to pay for it. Could you send me a PM with details please?

Many thanks

Latest posts

Back