WANTED: Cable Guide Clamps

theproudhighway

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As above. I don't know the proper name for them. They are used on track frames with no cable braze-ons. My cable on the top tube is currently held in place by zipties :oops: and it looks a bit of a mess. Not looking to spend too much hopefully.

So if you have some knocking around you'd really be helping with my clean lines OCD

Have money waiting and can pay by bank transfer.

Thanks, Ian. I found the diacomp ones on Wiggle, but they only had one in stock.

If anyone has got any that they no longer use, give me a shout.

GasPipeWarrior":k6nwqu6p said:
Fresh Tripe claim to have stock of Dia Compe Cable Housing Clips. See here.

Thanks, GasPipe. They want 8 quid for one!!! :shock: that's 20 quid for 2 posted! :shock: I'm on quite a strict budget for this build. Never owned any type of road/track bike before, so just seeing if it suits me without spending too much. I got one of those Evil Bikes Resident frameset off Wiggle for cheap.

theproudhighway":12ti0c3h said:
GasPipeWarrior":12ti0c3h said:
Fresh Tripe claim to have stock of Dia Compe Cable Housing Clips. See here.

Thanks, GasPipe. They want 8 quid for one!!! :shock: that's 20 quid for 2 posted! :shock: I'm on quite a strict budget for this build. Never owned any type of road/track bike before, so just seeing if it suits me without spending too much. I got one of those Evil Bikes Resident frameset off Wiggle for cheap.

I think it might be £8.00 (plus whatever postage) for a packet of three.

I'm missing stuff left and right today, aren't I. Well spotted. Thanks again.

I'll bear those in mind. Still on the lookout for some cheap used ones though, fellas.

Latest posts

Back