bottom bracket: 111mm, Italian thread, ISO taper

I might have a campag 111mm spindle, but need to check. I'll get back to you tomorrow

Andy

Campagnolo

Be cafeful with the modern B/B's on older campag cranks think the taper is differant..

I have an Omas titanium one and the new c/sets will not go on far enough

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Campagnolo

orbeas":1yl13idn said:
Be cafeful with the modern B/B's on older campag cranks think the taper is differant..

I have an Omas titanium one and the new c/sets will not go on far enough

I thought that there were only ISO or JIS tapers?

Sheldon seems to think that you can get away with it anyhow...

well I have got a campag 111mm spindle, but it's a 68-SS so I'm not sure if it will work with your italian frame... (I think you need a 70-something for that?)
one bearing race is fine, the other has some light pitting, so if you want to put a lot of miles on it then you're probably better finding one in better shape. let me know if you're interested and I'll send some pics and work out a price

cheers, Andy

foz":1tl1lkmn said:
well I have got a campag 111mm spindle, but it's a 68-SS so I'm not sure if it will work with your italian frame... (I think you need a 70-something for that?)...

Thanks very much for that Andy, but you're right I have a 70mm shell.

Fortunately I have convinced Nammonk to part with his Chorus BB, so I should be ok.

Thanks again.

Jim.

Back