WTD: Campag 12 tooth sprocket from an 8 speed cassette

GordonB

Retro Guru
Hope some one can help with a fairly unusual request. I need a 12 tooth top sprocket from an 8 speed Campag cassette as the one on my Marchisio cassette has cracked and I can't get a replacement. My thinking is that someone must have a worn out 8 speed Campag cassette but it's usually the middle and larger sprockets that get the wear, so the 12 tooth flanged sprocket is likely to be relatively unworn and I could use it. Any kind souls out there?

Cheers
Gordon

I have a 13t if that could be any use. I'm not sure if it's original campag, but it came off a mavic cosmic with campag 8 speed freehub body (the original type, not exadrive), so I imagine it will work. It only has 7 of the 8 splines, so might well work on an exa-drive body too, although I'm not 100% sure on that... I also have a few other sprockets from the same cassette, but I need to check how worn they are and what sizes.

let me know if you want it

Andy

foz":3lzo34r8 said:
I have a 13t if that could be any use. I'm not sure if it's original campag, but it came off a mavic cosmic with campag 8 speed freehub body (the original type, not exadrive), so I imagine it will work. It only has 7 of the 8 splines, so might well work on an exa-drive body too, although I'm not 100% sure on that... I also have a few other sprockets from the same cassette, but I need to check how worn they are and what sizes.

let me know if you want it

Andy

Thanks for the offer but it does need to be 12 tooth as the next sprocket up is a 13. The type I need is the flanged one that is the last sprocket on before the lock ring.

Gordon

Cassette

Hi, I have an 8spd campag record 12t cassette from my Alan which I'm hopefully turning into 9spd this week, needing the spacers but you can have the loose cogs if you want them? Cheers, hamish

Re: Cassette

aleclamb":296duapm said:
Hi, I have an 8spd campag record 12t cassette from my Alan which I'm hopefully turning into 9spd this week, needing the spacers but you can have the loose cogs if you want them? Cheers, hamish

Hi Hamish, it's the 12 tooth top sprocket that I need, the one that has a flange (built in spacer) on it. If that ones available I'll take it! Let me know and I'll pm my address

Cheers
Gordon

sprocket

hi, just checked thats the one i have if you pm me your adress will send it tommorow, can include the other sprockets for spares if you want. cheers Hamish

Back