WTB C record hoods, white, matching, FOUND.

Marz

Retro Newbie
Bought NOS C record type Chorus levers on Ebay and received them with mismatching hoods. I'm in Australia and seller is in Switzerland. When I emailed them to ask them rectify their error and send another hood that matched they replied that I should return the set of levers and they would refund me cost!

That's going to incur return postage, which they made no mention of reimbursing me.

I've had that experience before when I bought a Selcof seat post from Totalcycling on Ebay and they never, after countless email, reimbursed me for a return postage due to faulty manufacture.

So I'm reduced to begging here for a matching hood. Prefer one with the plug if available

Thanks in anticipation. FOUND

Attachments

• ChorusLevers.jpg
    ChorusLevers.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 363
hoods

Hi
I have a pair in very good condition,not mint.
Depends on your budget really
Let me know,i can get you some photos if interested
Cipo

Marz":2409gktm said:
Bought NOS C record type Chorus levers on Ebay and received them with mismatching hoods. I'm in Australia and seller is in Switzerland. When I emailed them to ask them rectify their error and send another hood that matched they replied that I should return the set of levers and they would refund me cost!

That's going to incur return postage, which they made no mention of reimbursing me.

I've had that experience before when I bought a Selcof seat post from Totalcycling on Ebay and they never, after countless email, reimbursed me for a return postage due to faulty manufacture.

So I'm reduced to begging here for a matching hood. Prefer one with the plug if available

I had the same trouble with a guy from Switzerland (campyhunter11) the bloke is a total ^anker he sells campag stuff & doesn't have a clue what it is. Lots of his stuff is incorrectly described.

Marz":i5osu03n said:

I had the same trouble with a guy from Switzerland (campyhunter11) the bloke is a total ^anker he sells campag stuff & doesn't have a clue what it is. Lots of his stuff is incorrectly described.

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely avoid campyhunter11 as well.

I bought the levers from velo-motion lindau. They have been selling a heap of these and I suspect some other hapless buyer is in the same predicament as I am.

Back