Classic road bike wanted!

mb203

Retro Newbie
Hi guys and girls,
I'm looking for a classic road bike from the 70's or 80's.
A complete bike would be awesome but me and my dad muck about with bikes so not a must.
I am about 5ft 10 so a frame size between 54cm and 57cm, I am at uni and need something to help me get about, plus look cool too!:)

thanks for reading and get in touch!

Attachments

• DSC_9429 copy.jpg
    DSC_9429 copy.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 807
Its a nice frame but you might want to get it resprayed....does not have chrome forks!

I am in Cambridge and will post....have pics if you want.

Quick description.....Gazelle Champion Mondiale a frame and Gazelle forks...both 531 but forks are not the original ones that come with the frame.....A frame has Campag horizontal drop outs with mudguard eyes.....dates from 1978 with butterfly rear brake bridge...no dings or dents......some surface rust but nothing structural... has one set one water bottle bosses and gear lever bosses plus gear guides on the BB shell......The forks have Campag dropouts but no MG eyes...semi sloping fork crown...1990s......forks steerer works with the frame...so no problem on that score....forks come from either AA or AB frame.

Seat tube...54cm C2C and 56cm C2T....TT is 54cm C2C

£115 ono posted.

looks great but not what I had in mind, thanks for your reply though and best of luck selling it!

classic road bike

I've got for sale a nice classic Italian road bike, an Alan, 57 cm c-t with a mix of fine Suntour parts.
DSC03838-1.jpg

Back