Steel Frame 57cm 70's/80's

criskyboy

Retro Newbie
Sadly my steel frame has broken and I've got a lovely 80's Super Record groupset with no home.

Looking for a Reynolds/Columbus frame from same era as my groupset, thanks

Chris

Hi.Chris I have plenty of Reynolds frames from that era,reynolds 531 frame and forks,but they require stripping and painting.
I assume you are after a frame thats already to go.

Regards..Dil

Claud Buttler competitor 1977, 57.5cm middle bottom crank to top of seat tube. silver, could be touched up..nice looking frame. Reynolds 531 frame and forks.

regards

Hi Crisky :) "I'm only in Liverpool and I have 3 frames that would be ideal for what you're thinking :)" Just finished re-spraying a Raleigh Luxe 531c. She rides like a dream. I've also got a 531 wrap around stayed frame & forks completely stripped and ready to spray, so you can pick your colours. Again, she's a beautiful ride, I used to ride it with a 56t Campag SR chainset, and it handled superb. 1 very smooth ride. Both frames are early eighties. PM me if you think I can help, yours Laz.

Hi, another possibility maybe.
I've got a Bonfante Ciclo Sprint frame and fork, 57cm ctc seat tube. It's got a Campag BB, cut out lugs, Columbus engraved/panto'ed tops too the seatstays and forks. An still has its itallion la bicci & Campagnolo transfers on the chainstays. PM an email address & I can send you some photos. :)

Quizzer":23ria40r said:
Hi.Chris I have plenty of Reynolds frames from that era,reynolds 531 frame and forks,but they require stripping and painting.
I assume you are after a frame thats already to go.

Regards..Dil

do you have anything 24-25" sized? :D

Latest posts

Back