A couple of bits for L'Eroica please!

stedlocks

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
So I finally managed to get in after 3 years of wanting to and missing out :eek:)

I am very excited!

Anyway, I am after some traditional leather cycling shoes....I am a size 9/9.5 and wear size 45 sidis.....there or thereabouts will be good.

Also, I would dearly love either a single or double handlebar bottle cage (and maybe bottle/bottles)....something along the lines of a coloral or Reg setup.....I don't mind repro, but they would have to look the part!

I can buy them this month if they are cheap enough, but I have a lot of money going out this month due to various reasons, so if they are dearer, I might have to wait till the end of the month to get them from you while you hold them for me.....I'm just getting in early in case others are after similar items!

Thanks in anticipation!

Hi Sted "Congratulations" :) Like these buddy ?

EDIT: Shssss duly applied my friend sorry :oops:

Is that expensive or cheap ? Just curious incase I find any others (spend lots of time in ebay browsing or should that be dowsing :) Later buddy, Laz.

Thanks for the tip....I hadn't thought of that to be honest......

Don't worry laz.....they will go for more than I can afford anyway!

Oh Steds :roll: :roll: :roll: "why didn't you just bid what you told me" :cry: Just PM'd you to ask how you got on. You've been caught in that ebay trap of thinking low when wanting to go high. Never mind buddy, you can lick your wounds and try again. I missed out on a set of 24hole CXP12 rims (rarer than a rocking horse pooping in a bag) because I was faffing around trying to second guess the cheapest I could get them instead of bidding what I was prepared to pay (I broke my own rules). £43 they went for. The first pair I've seen in 18months and they where NOS. Haven't got 18 months to wait for the next set, so lesson learnt, I won't miss anything again in the future. Later buddy Laz.

Still searching for the shoes at least......I'd like to get some miles (kilometres?) in them before the race!

Anyone?

I got lucky on eBay with the shoes......NOS for £25:0)

I need some old style slotted cleats though now....anyone?

I still want the front mounted bottle cages too.....

Back