Shimano 600 STI and Other Bits

davroos

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just did the needful and bought a Quantum frame from 91/92 and need the following

600 STI
Hubs/wheel set

I also need ideas on a seatpost, bars and stem. Do I go with 600 or do I look for 3TTT

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Thanks for the offer, but I have the following and want to keep it all the same

600 rear mech
600 cranks
600 brakes

These are all tri-colour so need the rest in the same genre

I've got a pair of near mint hoops.
600 tricolour on Mavic Open 4 CD, the front was hardly used which shows in the braking surfaces and the rear whilst it's had a little more is still in really nice order.
Hubs are super smooth, a little tarnishing to one of the qr levers but otherwise good. They've been fully cleaned
36 SS spokes per wheel.
I'll be wanting top dollar for them though as I need some new wheels and these are going on the bike otherwise.
Asking £140 plus courier

There's a 600 quill on ebay at the mo http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-600-u ... 4600fa6fa0 which will gomucho moula but I've got a smoke grey 3T in fantastic condition if interested.
Not sure what seatpost you need but German Eddie has one NOS Shimano 600 aero type left in a 26.0mm and there's these 27.2mm from Paddy products at £48.50 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Shimano-600-U ... dbfaLastly you've not mentioned the front mech?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have a couple of 600 front mechs, braze on and band.

I also have a 600 seat post,

if you are interested let me know and I will dig them out and take some pics and get some info on them, condition/price etc.

Cheers
Craig

Back