Early 90's Campognolo brake components

Kannon

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I'm looking for early 90's Campognolo brake components to go on my Tommasini build.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kannon :) I assume you mean Athena/Chorus ? If so I can help you out here, got levers & brakes in top condition for either. The bad news is I'll be looking for around £100 to your door for the set. Very reasonable for Calipers, Brake Levers, Brake Hoods :) My best to you, yours Laz.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have some Gran Sport brakes without barrel adjusters and without fixing bolts and washers.

The brakes are in good condition but minus those parts

Regards

Gareth

Here is a picture - they may or may not be up for sale now though. Don't mean to mess you about so sorry about this.

Seems someone may have come through with the missing bits which makes these complete and therefore would now go on my bike.

I was going to bid on these on ebay... Item # 230745406025 but someone responded to my request on the wanted section.

Attachments

• 306.JPG
    306.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 509
Hi again K :) I know what you want, these are 9-10 speed STI type calipers (that's what they ship with anyways). Don't have any at present, sorry buddy. I'm a 70's-90's guy myself, I stop collecting after that date as the whole bike world enters a new era. Best of luck, yours Laz.

Lads I appreciate the replies. No worries Gareth I understand.
Thanks Lazareus -- there's a good bit of what I am looking for on ebay I am just trying to get the right price. Seems to better value here I find

Hi again K :) "I'm tracking about 10 pair right now". £125 for a pair is a complete joke. I'll get them for about £40. If you want to sit tight for a week (and don't bid on any ;)) I'll grab you a set for cost :) I only go for top end gear in 9/10 condition so don't worry I'll get duffers :) If you are happy to grab them yourself, I'll stay out the way for a week. My best to you, yours Laz.

Back