WTD 1" campagnolo headset parts please please help me

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I just brought this headset http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110820618287? ... _500wt_901 off of ebay and the crown race is cracked and i also need a top lock nut i was really happy til i found a the crown race had a crack straight though it making it almost a split crown :LOL: so can anyone help me i really need these 2 small bits as long as they fit im happy as a pig in poooh ;) :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Buddy :) "Just missed buying this myself". What's wrong with the lock nut ? Just plain spanner rash or cracked ? For what it's worth, "I doubt you'll get out of this 1". Had exactly this issue myself last year and gave up trying to get out of it, just conceded defeat, bought another Campy headset.

I tried at least 8 different types looking for a match, but no chance. A cheapo chromed lower, and a Campagnolo upper looks the part, but your lock nut is duff.

Sorry I can't help :( Best of Luck yours Laz.

im just missing the top nut and the crown race has a crack so need a crown race more than anything else but i might be able to use another heasets crown race just need to find a match i do have a tange levin so might see if that will fit but was hoping for the real deal first

the seller gave me a refund and let me keep it so was kinda lucky on that score :shock: :D really really helpful guy he had no idea it was cracked as he got it in a box of bits and bobs he found in the garage :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

fella,

I've a slightly rough Chorus 1" threaded headset here, I'll check it over to see if the top nut and crown race and ok - if they are and it would work it's yours for £10 posted ;)

ps, you never did get back to me about the bars and stems - unless you did, in which case :oops: :LOL:

Dead Rats":3a69fgg2 said:
fella,

I've a slightly rough Chorus 1" threaded headset here, I'll check it over to see if the top nut and crown race and ok - if they are and it would work it's yours for £10 posted ;)

ps, you never did get back to me about the bars and stems - unless you did, in which case :oops: :LOL:

Sorry the day you sent that email we mobilised the ship and had to go out for 5 days by the time i got back id forgot all about it :oops: if the top nut and crown are good il take em mate will pm you now :cool: :D

Back