130 bcd 39 tooth chainring silver

cipolinni

Old School Grand Master
Hi all
I'm looking for a nice 39 tooth 130bcd chainring for my fixed gear project.
The welsh hills here are very hard with my 42 x 19 gearing
Malc

PM me your email address and I'll send pics, The files from my cheap old digi camera are to big to post on this forum.

I need to figure out how to re-size them as I have a load of stuff for sale that needs displaying in all its glory.

Adam

riddim-track":3calrp3w said:
PM me your email address and I'll send pics, The files from my cheap old digi camera are to big to post on this forum.

I need to figure out how to re-size them as I have a load of stuff for sale that needs displaying in all its glory.

Adam
If you have vista windows viewer can crop the photo & it will automatically reduce the size a fair bit as well.
However flickr might be your best bet as you don't have to reduce the file sizes you then use the HTML link of the photo to put it into any post or message using the Image tags as per the IMG tab below the subject line above
So
means you can download the pictures to flickr then show them here or any other site for that matter.
Oh and I've got a new Silver TA Alize 39T 130mm £24.75 posted or a new Silver Stronglight Zicral 39T 130mm £18.25 posted

Thanks for the tip re. photos, need to get that sorted

Cipolini, sorry for the delay, had a hectic few days sold 2 bikes and picked up another 3, as well as getting my mother in law safely home to central europe after xmas so hardly had time for any extra bike type stuff.

I just noticed your thread requests a silver ring, mine is black. I've got a silver 39t on a Truvative GXP set but I probably won't be able to get that out until wednesday/thursday let me know if your still interested.

Sorry about this, our stock is in 3 different places at the mo just to confuse things even more.

The other option for photo's is to use tinypic.com and choose the "forum" option for size when downloading. Then paste the link into the posts.

Hi,
I have a 130 Shimano 39 tooth available, also a 44 if req.
Both silver finish in good condition if you're still chasing..

Now Sorted!!!
A very special thanks to riddim-track for a 40 tooth chainring.
He only charged me postage.
A very nice chap to deal with.
I hope everyone here welcomes him to this great forum.
Hope to deal with him in the future
All the best Adam
Thanks, Malc

Thanks Malcolm,

Apart from some quality kit I need to sell I'll be posting up a few bits for free/karma/P&P only over the following weeks.

Having a new year clear out so keep an eye out for odds n' ends in the sales section.

Back