Complete Bike 54cm,

Moss

Old School Hero
Hi,

Looking for a road bike 54/55cm max must be in excellent condition have a budget of £300 - to - £350, or so. Modern bike if possible - but some retros considered.

Thanks

M

54cm Bike

Got a 54cm frame and parts......531SL [rare and as light as 753 with chrome dropouts] resprayed and never used since....retro....all you would need to do add wheels and tyres and an inner chainring and build the bike...as it is an unfinished project.... i have the rest [bars, stem even bar tape]....i'll say no more....can talk ££ if you are interested...plus send you pictures....might be able to locate some wheels....keep you in budget.....let me know....cheers....Leon

Re: 54cm Bike

sawston_vulcan":o17xwvjk said:
Got a 54cm frame and parts......531SL [rare and as light as 753 with chrome dropouts] resprayed and never used since....retro....all you would need to do add wheels and tyres and an inner chainring and build the bike...as it is an unfinished project.... i have the rest [bars, stem even bar tape]....i'll say no more....can talk ££ if you are interested...plus send you pictures....might be able to locate some wheels....keep you in budget.....let me know....cheers....Leon

Thanks for the offer Leon,

If the bike was complete I might be interested!

Cheers

M

I do have a 54cm Gazelle A frame but would not describe it as excellent condition. Built as a retro 7 speed 105sc with down tube shifters I'd be asking £220 posted.

Other than that I don't think I have anything else to offer.

Thanks for the mention SV :xmas-wink:

Tel":fj86mlbx said:
I do have a 54cm Gazelle A frame but would not describe it as excellent condition. Built as a retro 7 speed 105sc with down tube shifters I'd be asking £220 posted.

Other than that I don't think I have anything else to offer.

Thanks for the mention SV :xmas-wink:

Thanks Tel.

Saw the gazelle advertised in the road for sale! Not for me! But would be interested in the 1993 carbon you advertised!

I haven't advertised the Gazelle yet, I guess you have seen one of the others I had up recently.

Someone else is first in line for the Ambrosio and in honesty your offer was too low anyway. If anything else comes up I'll keep you in mind.

Back