WTD Tubular/Sprint Rims

Preety sure that I have both spare, drop me a PM to remind me and I'll look tomorrow

Re WTD Tubular/Sprint Rims

I have a pair of old silver Nisi 28h sprint rims, built up but hardy ridden at all. Pretty lightweight and about 19-20mm width. Would polish up very nicely. Currently on a Maillard s/f front hub, radially spoked and a Suntour Superbe rear track hub.

Let me know if you are interested.

I have some NOS 32H v-section Araya World Champion rims in 32H. The really light ones with inserts.

nstr-bangor and the OP

Please excuse the slight thread hijack but I'd be interested in the Mavic championnat du monde professionnel rims for a 1970's project

Shaun

i have a set of campagnolo tipo on super champion tubulars or mavic tubs on maillard heliomatic hubs or normandy large flange hubs on mavic tubulars..

pm me if any good.

Hi

Which Superchamp rims..Medale D'or or Arc en Ciel.....or similar (aplogies for the spelling)

Cheers

Shaun

Midlife":3d84ih07 said:
Hi

Which Superchamp rims..Medale D'or or Arc en Ciel.....or similar (aplogies for the spelling)

Cheers

Shaun

i'll check tomorrow, having a new/shed workshop put up and meantime I have 50-60 bikes strewn all over the back garden in front of the storage areas where I have all the wheels, so quite hard to get to!

Back