WTD: Full bike 56 c-c 58 c-t campag based.

neuroportal

Retro Guru
Wotcha.

Here I am again. After much thought and getting discomfort 30 miles plus I have decided to sell the most excellent Concorde and go a size smaller.

The Concorde has gotten me into geared road riding and then some, having put 700 miles on it since starting the beginning of September.

So - what I am after is a complete bike, in excellent mechanical condition at least. 56 c-c seat tube, 55.5-56 c-c top tube. Frame material can be steel or aluminium, but more fussy on make and paint of Alu frame. Steel must be 531, equiv or better. If it is Ishiwata then even better....still miss my old Piaggio Bianchi. However, decided against carbon which is why I didn't go for Tel's lovely Ambrosio. Mudguard eyes would be nice, but not essential as found Mk2 Mudcatchers work extremely well indeed.

Groupset should be campagnolo with plenty of life in cogs/chainrings/chain.

Loath to put a price range but consider 400 plus will leave me strapped.

If you want a 58 c-c Concorde with 600 Tri-colour groupset in part ex, even better. :)

Thanks....

I admit to already looking at the Ambrosio on fleabay....

Part-ex the Concorde ? :D full circle and all that.

Any luck with a 56 Frame so far? IIRC it was you asking on lfgss the other day....There is a 56cm Concorde Oria for 65 bin on fleabay as speak

Latest posts

Back