8sp Athena hubs or full Campagnolo wheels please!

Ndeipi

Dirt Disciple
I'm after a pair of Campagnolo Athena road hubs, with an 8 speed freehub body (i.e. not a threaded block for a freewheel).

Will also consider any 8 speed Campagnolo full wheelset.

Hi ndeipi :) Just awaiting delivery from Austria of a boxed NOS set of Athena hubs, due any day now (32hole). I also own a set of C Record 8 speeds on blue TBQ's. Let me know if either is what you're after and if so, we can arrange a price :) Hope this helps you some, yours Laz.

PS: the NOS Athena's are only being offered because you need a set and I have 11 sets of wheels, so I can source another pair in my own time. They are being brought in as replacements for my TBQ's. Was going to build them onto a pair of NOS CXP12's I have.

Ndeipi just realised that it is you ;) Recall that you are looking for some winter wheels...

Tel,

Hi! Yes, I'll be riding it through winter, with Crud Raceblades. I couldn't bring myself to buy a cheap sensible tourer/commuter (life's too short). Thanks though. Keep asking and I'd probably buckle and buy the Zondas from you.

Also, that bike I bought with the Athena group turned out to have Shimano 600 hubs/cassette. So now I really must buy some Athena hubs!

Lazarus

You have PM. NOS hubs are very tempting, even if it means I need to buy NOS rims!

Back