Plain black waist or bib tights

sawston_vulcan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Size 32''-34''....plain black...ribbed would be nice.....any material in reasonable condition....preferred with an insert.

Failing waist tights....plain black bib would be ok....in which case to fir chest 40''

I live in Cambridgeshire, so posting is most likely.

Anybody have something suitable?

I've got a pair of excellent waisted 3/4 knickers with pad. They're made in canada by Sugoi. They were expensive but I haven't worn them as I much prefer bibs.

I'd be after £20 posted for them.

I'll take some pictures later if they're of interest.

Rich

Hi Rich....had they been full length....then yes....i am going to a 1930s theme party and i am going as a 1930s TT cyclist......ie all black...which i like and can use beyond the party....taking my fixie to the party to make it real....all my wife's family are going as toffs!

I've got 3/4 plusses......really want plain black tights....with a pad/insert....[chamois] .....so sorry for being picky.....annoying thing is back in the mist of time....i had loads of such tights!

Though i will probably get back to you and ask if you still have them....so i will probably want them but not just yet.....if you see what i mean....if that is ok with you.

I do have a old pair but TBH to old for what you are looking for (a few holes etc)

Good luck with the do!

Rochey":6obl3gq5 said:
I do have a old pair but TBH to old for what you are looking for (a few holes etc)

Good luck with the do!

pm sent!

I can repair a few holes...and if they have holes...you won't be asking for much ££££ [hehe]....so tell me more about your tights....i'm interested....especially as you say they are 'old'!

Back