Campagnolo pedals - bit of a longshot??!! UPDATED

thejackal

Retro Guru
Afternoon all

I have recently acquired what I thought was a pair of Vintage Campagnolo Nuove Triomphe pedals from around 1986, BUT I ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM TO BE TRIOMPHE PEDALS and as is often the case with e-bay purchases, they are not quite as perfect as I was lead to believe. However, they are not so bad as to warrant returning. I digress though..........

I am after either another pair very cheap, or if someone, somehow has a single one, or a pair in which one is good and one is (crash) damaged, then I would be very interested as I could possibly end up with a good pair.

Thanks

What's cheap and what do you need exactly?

I have a pair of these (well I think that's what they are) that I'll never use - and I have no toeclips for them.

Bearings are silky-smooth. Dustcaps OK.

Hi Carl :) What's up with what you have ? Crash damage ? PM me or post here and I'll get back to you. If the pedals you have just look too tired, then I'll re-polish them for you back to NOS standards. Just post them to me, wait 48hrs, then I'll ship them back :)

Polishing is on me buddy :) Hope this helps some. Sorry buddy, but haven't got any spares in that catagory for you, yours Laz.

Hi Laz

Wow! That is an extremely generous offer. However, the pedals is in reasonably good condition - just one of the end caps is missing as is a tiny part from underneath. Hard to explain - I'd have to send to a pic. They ate perfectly usable, would just like them to be perfect.

No probs Carl, offer stands if it helps out :) Hope you find that missing dust cap, yours Laz.

PS: pairs of "other" pedals dust caps look great as make does Carl, especially new ones. Often cheap because they are not campagnolo.

Back