Complete bike wanted, 56cm/22inch

neuroportal

Retro Guru
I am after a steel framed complete bike, that whilst it may need some re-greasing, doesn't need anything other than maybe a good clean, though cables/tyres/pedals and saddle are not an issue. Preferably completed with original parts. Anything considered but it must have been looked after, or at least sympathetically restored by someone in the past.

It is going to get used often. Not commuting, but for a weekends. Whether the weather is inclement or not. Doesn't need to be special, though I would prefer it built in at least the mould of the Clubmans. 531 would be very nice, however, I am on a budget.

Basically this WILL be looked after. It will be replacing my Singlecross, decided to try gears since I have my Plug still.

ANything considered, though 10 gears are more than enough, 5 is prefereable and sturmey also welcomed.

Cheers all.

And the budget is?
I've got a triple butted steel Gitane with 16 speed STI gear shifters in your size Looking at £320 though

Thanks for the reply....

Yeah, budget would help. :) gotta couple hundred max, inc postage until i can sell the singlecross, which wont happen till i bring my Plug home to staffs.

Thanks though.

steel road bike

i have a early 70's falcon. Its all there, but needs some work to make it perfect, tyres, cables, pads, etc. The frame is stripped ready to paint everything is original-ish. A really good basis for a project. Want about £30, can post if you want.

Back