Wtd:Look Delta Cleats

losidan

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys,
set of delta cleats needed if you have nay spare. Prefer the red type if poss...Will need the bolts etc too.

Thanks ahead
Dan

Since the patent expired, there have been plenty of copy cleats out there that can be sold cheaply, and that look more like original Look cleats than the "official" ones do.

If you can wait till August, I'll sell you some for £4 (takes into account higher VAT and exchange rate in Denmark)

dbmtb":2bluf1fg said:
Since the patent expired, there have been plenty of copy cleats out there that can be sold cheaply, and that look more like original Look cleats than the "official" ones do.

If you can wait till August, I'll sell you some for £4 (takes into account higher VAT and exchange rate in Denmark)

thanks mate....could do with some now. I'll try my lbs tomorrow (should of first really!) and see if he has any cheapies. I aint in too much of a rush so it no luck then i'll have em!

I`ve always and still use look deltas. Some of the cheapy red ones arent as good as the proper deal - problems getting in and out. I now always stick with proper look.
Our local decathlon has original look deltas in red (with float). i prefer the fixed black ones.

pigman":3684tzd1 said:
I`ve always and still use look deltas. Some of the cheapy red ones arent as good as the proper deal

With some shoes, this can be an issue. Good point. Forgot about that.

Back