Lambert/viscount parts

Senri

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I am restoring my Viscount aerospace Pro and I would interested in parts for it. Lambert would be good to, as they had even more own parts, like dérailleurs etc.
But most of all, I am searching for the crank bolts. I replaced the bearings, but I lost the bolts. They have whitworth thread, so are hard to replace.

Thanks in advance!

there's a shimano crane mech for sale on the FS section. I discinctly remember a guy with a silver aerospace pro, circa 78/79 witha crane mech on it.

Thanks, but I have the Shimano Crane mech and it is in decent shape. I actually have a complete bike, only missing the crank bolts. I would be interested in other parts, as some are pitted beyond repair and I like the Lambert stuff on the earlier models.

I guess these are surplus to requirements too, but there's a couple of Lambert large flange hubs on ebay at the moment, one built up with a Birmalux rim... I'll see if I can find the auction links.

Here's my own Aerospace Pro btw...

DSC03122.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
@ Goldie: Thanks for the tips! Your bike looks very nice and tidy. I will surely post some pics when done, sadly it won't be as good as yours. Many chromed parts are heavily pitted, which I can't do anything about (hence my question for lying around spare parts).

@Tony: PM incoming!

Back