58-62m Reynolds 531 frame wanted!!

tproland

Retro Newbie
Hi,

I'm fairly new to the world of road bikes, but I've decided it's time to trade in the Cannondale MTB for a 'proper' bike!

I'm after a Reynolds 531 frame/complete, of about 58-62cm sizing. I'm fairly open about everything else. So if you've got anything lying around that you think I might be interested in, then drop me an e-mail with a few details and a picture if you have one.

I am from Exeter, but am interested in bikes from Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and London (and ones that could be couriered if need be).

And don't worry, I'm not timewasting here, I'm looking to finish build by mid-Summer.

Cheers,

Tom.

I've got a 63cm 531C frame/forks, needs a thorough rubbing down as there is some surface rust and the paintwork is very dulled. Respray would be best tbh but is solid otherwise & no dings. older style cup n cone BB has slight play but likely an easy adjust, headset cosmetically aint all that but is smooth.
Do it for £75 including courier.
PM with email for photos

tproland":386qdg33 said:
Can't send PM's as I have under 5 posts! It's Thomas dot p dot Roland at gmail dot com! Cheers
Incoming! Give it a mo though as I've oxidising copper cables to upload through.. :twisted: :cry:

Have a Langdale Lightweight 653 road frame. This is a race bike, no clearances for mudguards. Currently built up with Campag 9 speed ergo and 50/34 chainring, ITM Millenium Bar/stem and Seatpost. Campag Mexico rims on Chorus hub rear and Ultegra front, (old Modolo brake calipers) can supply Campag Veloce brake calipers. I'm still riding it occasionally so it's road worthy. Dark metallic grey with chrome forks, rear seat and brake stays.

Will post picture (if I know how) if you're interested

Edit - size b/b to top of seat tube = 59.5cm - top tube 55cm

i have a bsa golden fifty from 1962, someones repainted it a light blue at some point..

comes complete with chainset/bb and headset with forks, could probably throw in original stem and bars as well.

needs a respray amd rebuild. pm me if your interested

Back