Sorted now

zotty

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
hi guys n gals :)

would anyone care to part with a 600ex Bottom Bracket to help me finish a rebuild of my fathers Ernie Clements?.

1077179725501_ultegra_bb.jpg

ill also look at other 600ex components if in super duper condition :) :)

soo can ya'll help an ole fella rebuild his ole fella's machine back to what it once was?

thanks for the reply matey :) unfortunately not what i'm after :(. good luck with your sale though :)

I've got some deep drop single pivot 600 brakes going spare.... I think there's actually 1 front and 2 rears.... But will only fit bikes with mudguard clearance.

dbmtb":1b361m1c said:
I've got some deep drop single pivot 600 brakes going spare.... I think there's actually 1 front and 2 rears.... But will only fit bikes with mudguard clearance.

would have jumped at them had they been short reach :( thanks for the reply though :)

still in need guys!

I have some decent 600 cranks(170mm), rear mech. i have the breaks too. short drop but i will have to check the condition, the brake leavers are probably too tatty. I will try and take a look over the next 2 days and get you some pics.

Cheers
Pete

Is it this type of shimano 600 you want:

p4pb6035840.jpg

The seat post is a shim 27.2mm is not that long and has some corosion all the bolts work including the front adjust screw.

p4pb6035841.jpg

cranks are good. threads and square are loverly. There is some rub but the stickers are good. the inside ring is worn and the crank caps are chipped.

p4pb6035842.jpg
the brake leavers are good but have some rub. the cailpers look good but the adjusters are seized and the spring are a little soft. still work fine.

p4pb6035839.jpg
frotn mech is rusty. rear mech is tidy but the jockey wheels are worn.

I geuss you might want the cranks (£15), rear mech (£15) seat post (£10) and brake leavers (£5). If you pay the postage i will throw in everything.

Let me know if any of it is of use.

Cheers
Pete

replied to your pm biglev :)

thanks

still lookin peeps :)

got the other pedal sorted.. but in need of another toe clip to fit the 600 pedals.. (i only have the one clip :() they are the clips that have 3 mounting holes in a triangular pattern.

thanks in advance :)

Back