Shimano 600 Tricolour Front wheel * now sorted!

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
*updated* just need the front now! As before must be tricolour. Ideally on a Mavic GP 4 rim or close equivalent Mavic in dark grey

As per title, I’m after a Tricolour wheelset - 700c clincher.

Don’t need to be minty but don’t want something too worn out either.

Rims ideally Mavic in grey not too important which ones as long as they match.

Only must is they are Tricolour - not after a close equivalent.

Re:

Pretty sure I have one for you.
Will check what rim it’s on tomorrow.
Where are you based?

Re:

That would be great thanks.

Rim type now not too important - I made a schoolboy error in my rush to secure a deal on eBay for the rear and now know that GP4s are tubular! So, I’ll be rebuilding on to 32 hole clinchers at some point. So even just a tricolour front hub on any rim would be great. Once I’ve got a set of hubs I’ll work out the best way forward.

I’ve gone and broken my own rule of only buying complete bikes now, trying to avoid the addictive collector/completer mania of getting all the “right” parts together! Got myself in this mess as a result.

If you’ve got a full wheel set I’d still be interested in that as well!

Re: Re:

Gtpulse":3kb5ly7a said:
That would be great thanks.

Rim type now not too important - I made a schoolboy error in my rush to secure a deal on eBay for the rear and now know that GP4s are tubular! So, I’ll be rebuilding on to 32 hole clinchers at some point. So even just a tricolour front hub on any rim would be great. Once I’ve got a set of hubs I’ll work out the best way forward.

I’ve gone and broken my own rule of only buying complete bikes now, trying to avoid the addictive collector/completer mania of getting all the “right” parts together! Got myself in this mess as a result.

If you’ve got a full wheel set I’d still be interested in that as well!

Will drop you a line tomorrow.
It’s not a wheelset, unfortunately, it came with a non-matching Dura-Ace rear...

Re:

Here you go... smooth as silk and on a little-worn Mavic rim.
I think it’s the correct QR too.
Drop me a pm if you’re interested.
Mat

Attachments

• 883739C7-02F5-4E05-AD2E-2359C9AD2CED.jpeg
    883739C7-02F5-4E05-AD2E-2359C9AD2CED.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 363
  • 625836C9-2D7F-4892-AE4E-75566EA05100.jpeg
    625836C9-2D7F-4892-AE4E-75566EA05100.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 363

Latest posts

Back