Raleigh Special Products Head Badge

richardinstall

Dirt Disciple
Hi all,

I am currently restoring a RSP 853 racing frame and am trying to get hold of the RSP head badge. Does any one have one lying around they wish to par with or does anyone know where I might be able to acquire one from?

Thanks Richard

I've got a Dynatech frame and I guess it was spawned from the Raleigh Special Products Division.............looks like a standard head badge to me ?

I'll have a gander later but not sure they had a "special" head badge.

Shaun

Hi, they did have their own head badges but only between '99 and '01 (thanks bikemeister2000 for the dates) see images bellow. Earlier RSP bikes had the standard Raleigh head badge.

13378_MVC103F_2.jpg

Re: Raleigh Special Products frame id help please and thanks

i recently purchased an Raleigh RSP frame , after chatting with Ibbz it seems mine is not lining up color wise with the years posted by bikemeister2000.

mine is an alloy red frame/black rear triangle [with a cable stop to allow canti brakes] and a regular Raleigh headbadge, so i am thinking earlier than 99, ala the canti brake cable stop. so maybe a 400 proline?

ibbz says maybe a respray? or?

i am in the US, but bought it from a German seller on a facebook mtb site, if that narrows it any.
I had never run across one of these in the US and as a Raleigh fan [two Raleigh USA mtb's, MT300 and MT500] i just had to get it.

thanks for any info you can offer

Douglas

Attachments

• Raleigh Proline 400 HeadBadge.JPG
    Raleigh Proline 400 HeadBadge.JPG
    401.7 KB · Views: 415
  • pic8.JPG
    pic8.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 415
  • pic13.JPG
    pic13.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 415