Selle italia turbo saddle

Hopster02

Dirt Disciple
Looking for a selle italia turbo saddle in yellow if anyone has one for sale ,I want it to replace the one on my raleigh quadra,

Hopster02":2im41577 said:
Looking for a selle italia turbo saddle in yellow if anyone has one for sale ,I want it to replace the one on my raleigh quadra,
Hi,
can I ask you whether the one you are about to replace is a Sella Italia Turbo in black?

There is a yellow in on eBay right now, few scuffs but some yellow dye might help smarten it up. Don’t see many in that colour.

Re:

Hi there.
The saddle that was on it is yellow aswell I have seen the one on ebay but didnt pull thr trigger on it I would like a cleaner example, do ye think that yellow leather dye would work a treat on them ,where would you come across that it might revive the original saddle,

Re:

Hi

I have got this yellow Turbo £3 plus postage or you are welcome to collect.

Attachments

• IMG_3974.jpg
    IMG_3974.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 895
  • IMG_3973.jpg
    IMG_3973.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 895
  • IMG_3972.jpg
    IMG_3972.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 895
Re: Re:

Hopster02":axd7r28j said:
Hi there.
The saddle that was on it is yellow aswell I have seen the one on ebay but didnt pull thr trigger on it I would like a cleaner example, do ye think that yellow leather dye would work a treat on them ,where would you come across that it might revive the original saddle,
What dou you think aout this one?

https://www.ebay.de/itm/Selle-Italia-TU ... SwsQ5e-G4K

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back