Wanted: Very large frame/bike (26" or 66/67cm seat tube)

Theeb

Retro Guru
Very large frame or bike needed!
Nothing too racy.
This might be a long-winded search but if anyone has anything...
Cheers!

Re:

Got a large Alan cyclo cross frame no forks black and silver aluminum cantilever bosses can check size going cheap

Re:

I have a giant giant peloton frame and forks in the shed. 26" or thereabouts, fair condition, can do some pics next week if interested.

Cheers

Re:

Hi, thanks for both of these, but neither suitable I'm afraid. I'm after something classic with nice lugs and relaxed geometry, mudguard eyes etc...
Cheers

If you’re looking for a big relaxed tourer, both the Claud Butler Dalesman & Majestic came as 25.5” frames, there’s often one popping up on eBay at a reasonable price....
(I presume you want a project and not a finished mint like mine? See in signature below)

Thanks for the heads up on these. The Overbury's looks a very good option, though the chap it's for is ideally after something with fancier lugs. Think he's gonna have to compromise on something though at his height...!

Re:

Yeah, I think finding a fancy lugged frame bigger than 25" is going to be very difficult. I'm 6'6" and the rare times a vintage frame/bike my size comes up they tend be 70s onwards after the fancy lugs era.

Back