NOW SORTED: Campagnolo Record/Chorus seatpost lower clamp

Konsta

Retro Guru
NOW SORTED!!

Hi all. My titanium Chorus seatpost has it’s lower clamp cracked. So looking for that part only.
Not my pic but the same exact problem here on the exact same seatpost model:
312114d1454467287-when-did-campy-stop-making-seatposts-broken_clamp_side.jpg

Re: Wanted: Campagnolo Record/Chorus seatpost lower clamp

Just realized I’m still looking for this part.

Edit.
Oh just to be clear: I can get a new seatpost (of the wrong diameter but with all the clamp parts) for about 38 pounds posted. So that should tell you the price range I’m operating in. Please reply only if you have that lower clamp as a spare. Thank you!

Edit2:

For those who have trouble seeing differences in seatposts I'm talking about this spesific model:
28461463850_a6ab0d948a.jpg

campagnolo-record-carbon-seat-post-oldbici-1.jpg

1067_campagnolo_record_carbon_seatpost_27.2mm__26899.1447285105.700.950.JPG

$_1.JPG

Re:

I sold a Chorus one at the weekend for £150 - I may have a record one at home - let me check

Re: chorus seat post.

Oh no, I've got the same seat post on my Sunday best bike. I hope I can put this out of my mind for when summer returns :(

Re: chorus seat post.

curzons246":7gk9s79q said:
Oh no, I've got the same seat post on my Sunday best bike. I hope I can put this out of my mind for when summer returns :(
You should go and examine that clamp right away. I’m telling you.

Thought I had this sorted but turns out no.

Still looking!

I have a complete Chorus clamp assembly, should do the trick. £2 plus post. PM should you want it. Regards Dennis

Hi, I have similar issue with 2000 lower clamp cracked - Theeastisred says they have a Chorus clamp assembly - any chance you still have it & I could buy if the 1 mm groves, please (or anyone)?

Back