Raleigh Record Sprint Crankset

stevesey

Dirt Disciple
After the 5 arm gold crankset (not worried about rings as looking to run 48/33). Anyone have one?

Attachments

• received_824013191045404.jpeg
    received_824013191045404.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 503
Got this set potentially available from a Raleigh Record I've just picked up. Think it may be an earlier version than what you've shown though. Any good?

IPIHVyil.jpg

Re:

Yep (wrong version) after the 110bcd later version - currently have the 1983 "flexible" version that wobbles all over the shop if you attempt to put any power through it.

Re:

I have a Raleigh record sprint crankset in the garage. Not sure what version it is but will check and let you know. May not be till Thursday though as I am out tomorrow. Dont suppose you need any of the other bits as I have the brakes, bar and stem as well as both mechs?

Re: Re:

gareth01244":10hg9koy said:
I have a Raleigh record sprint crankset in the garage. Not sure what version it is but will check and let you know. May not be till Thursday though as I am out tomorrow. Dont suppose you need any of the other bits as I have the brakes, bar and stem as well as both mechs?

If Stevesey isn't interested in the brakes/bars/stem I may be - any chance of sending some pics my way? Cheers! :)

Re:

Just back from the garage and the crankset is different to the one you posted, it is 5 arm but the big ring is not removable, only the inner ring .have taken a pic so will try and upload it to show you what I mean.

Will take some pics for you off the rest of the bits I have, could you please message me with your email address so I can send them over?
Thanks

Re: Re:

gareth01244":1cx57t2y said:
Her is the pic as promised
Thanks, but no good - that's the 1983 spec 130bcd 'flexible' one - which is what I have. The later spec forged ones are 110bcd.

Looks like you might have picked up a buyer for some bits on this thread though.

Latest posts

Back