frame and fork, 58cm-ish. Giant CADEX, Trek 2300, SORTED!

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
not that I need another project, but I've got an itch and need to scratch it... am looking for something that I'm not sure even exists...

alloy frame, sloping TT, equivalent to a size 58cm in traditional, must have DT shifter bosses.... paint condition not important but must be OK with no cracks, dents, etc.

would also consider ti or oversized steel tubes, or possible something with a horizontal TT...

like the look of the early giant cadex frames, and the cannondale caad 3 is the last version they did with DT bosses (although neither of those are sloping)

standard threaded BB please (although I guess anything old enough to have DT bosses will be anyway)

budget is limited :oops:

throw me some ideas!

Re:

Thats a shame. It’s useful for things like that and thats about it. Don’t do the friends bit but handy for the odd bargain.

Re: frame and fork, 58cm-ish.

Still haven't got facebook... am getting silly ideas about early 90's carbon bonded frames :facepalm:

So I'm potentially on the lookout for a Giant Cadex 980, Trek 2300 composite, or similar, in a 58cm-ish (will need to check the catalogues to find the exact size of each that I would need)

I think koga miyata did a bonded one too? And maybe a few others

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Saw that already Clive! The postage alone is about my max budget, but I'm Spain too so there might be some discount there :LOL:

I'd be happy with something in titanium though...

Re: frame and fork, 58cm-ish. Giant CADEX, Trek 2300, etc

I have a mint caad 3 frame saeco colours 60cm with time carbon forks. But, I want £200 for it.

Thre is a Trek 2300 f&f on LFGSS at the mo.

Re: frame and fork, 58cm-ish. Giant CADEX, Trek 2300, etc

bump, still looking...

trek 2300 or similar, giant cadex 980C, specialized allez, etc... something carbon, bonded, 58cm and early 90's please! would consider frame and fork or full bike

Back