Wanted: Steel Frame Set (56cm ish)

Re: Claud Butler

I have a 23in Claud Butler [Holdsworth made] with new one-piece b/b. I would need private email address to post pics. £60plus postage cost, or if picked up in mid-Essex only £50. Need your private email to send picture!

walkmanman":3236avbd said:
About the Holdsworth- I discovered it was a 58cm frame, so didn't bother with the pics. I could possibly have something else though if you can't find anything among the above listed ones?

Hi,

Thanks for the response, I think 58cm is just a bit too large (currently ride a 56 and find it perfect) but thanks anyway. I'm currently in contact with a seller of a bike which I think it is likely I'll go for but if that doesn't work out I might be in contact re the 'something else'.

Thanks!

Re: Re:

kingbling":394nc90l said:
Hi the frame is a 58cm C-t -T here are some pictures

Thanks, I think at 58cm is probably just a little too large for me I'm afraid. Thanks for trying to help out though. Although the frame looks like it could do with some love for some reason I do really like those Claud Butler Decals!

Re: Re:

Ivorito":2st2dkhd said:
kingbling":2st2dkhd said:
Hi the frame is a 58cm C-t -T here are some pictures

Thanks, I think at 58cm is probably just a little too large for me I'm afraid. Thanks for trying to help out though. Although the frame looks like it could do with some love for some reason I do really like those Claud Butler Decals!

No probs and good luck with your search. :)

Back