Campag Record/Chorus

Cotterpein

Dirt Disciple
Wanted good condition 8 speed Chorus rear mech, Record front mech to work with triple, bottom bracket for Record triple, Campag Record hubs wheelset with clincher rims, Record brake levers with non aero cable routing to come out top of hoods. Please PM me with what you have to offer, not badly scratched or worn thanks.

Re:

Hello, I should have some of these parts - based Bournemouth.
Certainly a rear mech (need to check condition), brake levers (think they have a non-aero option as have little plugs in the top), also have a Record wheelset, but is still screw-on freewheel, so perhaps that was 7-speed era (very nice wheelset though, on dark anodised Mavic clinchers). Wouldn't know how to spot the front mech for triple - any distinguishing features?
If you want, I'll take a look on Velobase - do you know the part numbers?
Working away, but can take a look on the weekend or if close by you are welcome to have a cuppa and a rummage in the garage.
Cheers
Mat

Mat
thanks for the helpful reply and invitation. I had a quick look on Velobase but cannot find info on a Record triple front mech. I suspect a double mech will work with the triple and will test it on another bike I have with Athena groupset which should behave similarly.
I would like to have a look at the bits. I am a bit limited for time at the moment as I am self employed, but I will be heading to Lymington to see Mum over the Christmas period and could drop by if convenient.
Cheers
Mike

Hello.
I'm selling 7-8s Campy parts on Retrobike; please have a look at
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=391556

Cotterpein":vu73g3yo said:
Wanted good condition 8 speed Chorus rear mech, Record front mech to work with triple, bottom bracket for Record triple, Campag Record hubs wheelset with clincher rims, Record brake levers with non aero cable routing to come out top of hoods. Please PM me with what you have to offer, not badly scratched or worn thanks.

Back