Wanted: Steel Frame Set (56cm ish)

Ivorito

Retro Newbie
Looking for a ∼56cm steel frame + fork for around £100 - £150.

Looking for horizontal drop-outs.

Recently bought a frame (see attachment) which I really like the look of but turns out it has been crash damaged and poorly fixed and so isn't super safe to ride. I've uploaded the image to give an idea of what tickles my fancy.

Please let me know if you have anything that might do!

Attachments

• Claud Butler.jpg
    Claud Butler.jpg
    282.6 KB · Views: 585
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I have the same CB in silver same size as well I think If it meets your requirements you can have it for £85 posted I'll sort some pictures tomorrow

walkmanman":2hm7ya8o said:
I have an eighties Holdsworth I think would be around your size- any good? I can send pics etc.
Thanks for your response, sounds like it could be, images would be great.

CTK":2hm7ya8o said:
Thanks, looks nice. I'll let you know if I'm interested.

kingbling":2hm7ya8o said:
I have the same CB in silver same size as well I think If it meets your requirements you can have it for £85 posted I'll sort some pictures tomorrow
Thanks, pictures would be great.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Hi the frame is a 58cm C-t -T here are some pictures

Attachments

• CB 4.jpg
    CB 4.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 522
  • CB 3.jpg
    CB 3.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 522
  • CB 2.jpg
    CB 2.jpg
    149.5 KB · Views: 522
  • CB 1.jpg
    CB 1.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 522

Attachments

• IMG_20181120_114535.jpg
    IMG_20181120_114535.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 508
I have a 23in Claud Butler [Holdsworth made] with new one-piece b/b. I would need private email address to post pics. £60plus postage cost, or if picked up in mid-Essex only £50.

I have a 23in Claud Butler [Holdsworth made] with new one-piece b/b. I would need private email address to post pics. £60plus postage cost, or if picked up in mid-Essex only £50.

About the Holdsworth- I discovered it was a 58cm frame, so didn't bother with the pics. I could possibly have something else though if you can't find anything among the above listed ones?

Back