Dark Anodised Sprint Rims

Re:

Hi,

Thanks for looking these nice old rims out for me.

I should have mentioned the price - I'm only prepared to spend around
£50 plus postage, I'm afraid. I recently bought a pair of NOS Ambrosio Metamorphosis rims for £90 - top of the range at the time.

Any chance of coming down on that asking price?!

Thanks,

Craig

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":7lsot4x1 said:
Hi,

Thanks for looking these nice old rims out for me.

I should have mentioned the price - I'm only prepared to spend around
£50 plus postage, I'm afraid. I recently bought a pair of NOS Ambrosio Metamorphosis rims for £90 - top of the range at the time.

Any chance of coming down on that asking price?!

Thanks,

Craig

Hi Craig,
Just counted them to make sure on the hole count as they were sold to me as 36h and they are actually 32h. very sorry and should have checked before.

Re:

Hi Craig , I have a pair of 36h GP4's. Not NOS (some wear to anodising) but loads of life left and generally excellent condition. Could do for £50 incl post. Pm me if you are interested.
Regards, Rob

There are a couple of NOS FIR ST120 on eBay in 32h but no 36h. They are nice rims though - I bought a pair earlier this year for under £25 and they built up very well - even with DT Rev spokes, which take you into a whole new world of twist.

Re:

Hi Craig,

I've got a set of very low use 36 hole gp4's, they're currently built into wheels but i'm intending to split them, I can sort out a photo if you're still after a set?.

Matt

Back