Dura Ace 7700 9 sp downtube shifters + nice canti brakeset

Jamiedyer

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Hi all
Looking for the above mentioned 9 speed Dura Ace downtube shifters, preferably in the silver/polished. I am also looking for a nice set of sliver canti brakes for the same tourer, older style build.

Thought I would ask here first before trawling the usual sites as someone might have something sitting unused for a reasonable price.
Thanks for any help

Jamie

Re:

I’ve some older xt type ones and more modern shimanoones will get pics later. jm.

Re:

Hi Jamie,
I have a set of Froglegs with the extra barrel adjusters like these VO Grand Cru ones

5647725687_9da4ab8fb5_o.jpg

to make it that bit easier to set them up initially and adjust after - but they're black. Let me know if you're interested in photos.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Hi Gareth
They look great but I am set on silver for this build. I have had a picture in my head of how I want to build it for a while now.
Thanks for the reply though, much appreciated.
Interested to see what you have jm.
Thanks guys

Jamie

I have a few set of silver Froglegs Jamie I can sort you out a good set may even be able to polish them :D

Hi all
Thanks for the replies :)
Definitely interested in the silver froglegs if you can sort a set.
I don't remember selling the boxed 9 speed ksvb, but that would be about right for me :) Sell some and then need some :) If they are available then I am interested.
Cheers
Jamie

Re:

jm has a shocking memory nowadays !!!
Getting pictures tonight Wednesday

Latest posts

Back