Campag bits and pieces...

fiveSixteenths

Senior Retro Guru
*** Edited for a clearer subject! ***
Anyone have any of these:
- Campag 28.6mm clamp band, prefer black finish
- Chrome seat post bolt thingy (doesn't need to be campag - too much dollar for me!)
- 172.5mm Chorus crank arm (not the chain side), very long shot there!
- Chorus / Record 10sp r/m
cheers
Richard

Re:

I have a non campag CHROME thingy, just marked Cr-Mo, clean and shiny. If it is of any interest I will look for it. Would probably trade for something else of similar low value now or later.

:D

@cipolinni, appreciate the offer, will have to pass, am really tight for funds as am saving for a re-paint.
@kipperthedog, sounds good, anything in particular you're looking for? Have a pair of 105 aero shifters, no hoods (white ones on there were utterly knackered), few scratches but not bad (would likely keep otherwise), a pair of Weinmann qr caliper brakes (not seen this type before, quite nice, should clean up good), all sorts of other odds and ends... :)

Re:

Might you have a useable 1 1/8 threadless headset, or most of one? Is for a winter bike, next winter probably, as I have started an ill advised build on a generic aluminium road frame for which I have neither forks or headset (the former a miscalculation, the latter an oversight).

Hmm... most likely not. Last time I played with 1/18th was about ten years ago and it was a very brief affair (one Specialized road bike). Have a couple of bars (a Specialized one and an Pro one) and a bunch of stems if that's any use? Can take some pics...

Back