Tubular race wheels wanted

Bultaco370

Retro Guru
I am looking for a nice pair of light race wheels, tubular rims such as GL330 or GEL280 (or similar by another manufacturer), and preferably Mavic threaded hubs, but again open to suggestion. Ideally 32 or 36 spokes (no radial patterns) and OLN width 126mm for a 7 speed block.

Anything out there? Budget is about £150.

Re:

Hi, not Mavic rims but I have a smart set of Campagnolo record pave rims on mavic hubs with matching quick releases. Screw on freewheel. Sachs Maillard 7 speed. All you will need is a pair of tyres. Some rub on the anodising but otherwise immaculate- £150

If interested send me a pm with your email and I will send over some photos.

Regards,
Rob

Bultaco370":ixro2vi8 said:
I am looking for a nice pair of light race wheels, tubular rims such as GL330 or GEL280 (or similar by another manufacturer), and preferably Mavic threaded hubs, but again open to suggestion. Ideally 32 or 36 spokes (no radial patterns) and OLN width 126mm for a 7 speed block.

Anything out there? Budget is about £150.

got a pr of gl330's laced on to a set of Edco competition hubs sure they are 36 fr & rr not been used for a few years so will need a service

got quite few sets of sprint wheels in all states , i am based in Northamptonshire

Back